Booking Confirmation Policy:
We require a 50% deposit of the total booking quote to secure the date and Cabs. The remaining balance, or the full amount if booked within 4 weeks, is to be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
Should full payment not be received at least 4 weeks prior then we will consider the booking to be cancelled.
Should you wish to cancel your booking the following charges apply:-
Within 6 months before the event 100% of the deposit paid.
More than 6 months before the event 50% of the deposit paid,
Full and Balance Payments:-
0 to 31 days before the event 100% of total booking cost.
more than 1 month before the event 50% of total booking cost.
We pride ourselves in the knowledge that we offer the very best in customer service satisfaction, however, there may be times due to an act outside of our control where we fail to deliver the highest quality of service, in the unlikely event of that happening please let us know and we will make every endeavour to rectify the problem.
We are extremely proud of our high standards of service and attention to detail, however, please note that your driver may arrive slightly earlier than your pick up time is stated, likewise due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic conditions, accidents etc they may also arrive slightly later than the arranged pickup time is stated, although we do our utmost to be prompt but this must be acknowledged and taken into consideration.
Full Terms and Conditions
We want your event to be an absolute definitive success and be long remembered for positive reasons. We feel our terms and conditions are very reasonable and have been created to maximize your enjoyment and keep all parties safe. Should you wish to discuss our terms and conditions or make a special request, please contact us before booking. Thank you!
- These conditions (“the conditions) supplied by “Black Cab Central” (“the company”) to a customer (“the customer”) shall be incorporated into each contract (“the contract”) made by the company for the supply of goods (“the goods”) and service (“the service”) and hiring out of vehicles by the company. The company contracts as aforesaid upon such terms as are agreed between the company and the customer and the terms of the conditions alone. No variation of any of the conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the company.
- All payments must be paid by the customer in full four weeks prior the date of your booking date.
- A 50% deposit has to be paid by the customer in order to secure your required booking date.
- Cancellations Policy. Should you wish to cancel your booking the following charges apply:Deposit Payments
More than 6 months before the event 50% of the deposit paid, within 6 months before the event 100% of the deposit paid.
Full and Balance Payments
14 to 28 days before the event 50% of total booking cost, 0 to 14 days before the event 100% of total booking cost.
- Black Cab Central are not held responsible for any damage to any person or clothing (inc wedding attire) that have sustained damage by our vehicle. It is every person’s own responsibility to safely get in and out of our vehicles.
- Whilst all effort is made to prevent, Black Cab Central will not be held responsible for any mechanical breakdowns (IE engine failure, flat tyres, photobooth technical issues etc) or accidents/collisions that would cause delay to your event. Every effort will be made to resolve at the soonest opportunity in the event of an incident.
- Black Cab Central will not be held responsible for traffic delays to, during and after your event.
- Any Traffic infringements or fines incurred during the booking as a result of client’s unauthorised / illegal instruction will be payable by client.
- Any damage caused by the customer or the customer’s party (including signage installation and removal or damage to the photobooth equipment) will be invoiced for the cost of the repairing.
- We have zero tolerance for dangerous, anti-social or abusive behaviour.
We want your event to be long remembered for the right reasons and reserve the right to cancel the booking on the spot should our staff feel it necessary.
- No smoking is permitted in any of our vehicles.
- Food and drink may be consumed at the driver’s discretion.
- Any alterations to the agreed contract on the day of your event must be authorised by management and – if required – full payment be received before commencement.
- Where a substitution vehicle is necessary due to unexpected issues, every effort to use a car of similar value will be made.
- The customer shall be solely responsible for ensuring that details on the company’s booking/order forms are accurate.
- These terms and conditions will be abided to as soon as your booking is confirmed or deposit paid.